Switch profiles on the fly
Tupperbox lets you have many different profiles ("Tuppers") which you can choose between easily with every message you send!
- Immersive roleplay as your favorite characters!
- For plural users, let your system members express themselves naturally!
- Play out scenarios as your DnD characters!
- Express your creativity by acting out scenes or making instant memes!
Create and edit Tuppers
A tupper is a fake Discord profile you can send messages through, as
long as Tupperbox also has access to that channel.
You pick a tupper to use by writing its "brackets" around your message. It's useful to think of the brackets as a special prefix for your tupper.
- Change your tuppers' names or avatars
- Add nicknames and tags to customize your tuppers' names
- Organize tuppers into groups
- Import tuppers from compatible bots like PluralKit
Manage your tuppers and groups with the new online dashboard!
- Reorder tuppers and groups
- Remove multiple tuppers
- Edit tupper and group info
A proxy is a message sent through a tupper. You can interact with these messages through various reactions.
- React with ❌ to a proxy you've sent to delete it!
- React with ❓ to a proxy to show who sent it in DM!
- React with 📝 to edit a proxy you've sent!
Set a tupper to autoproxy and every regular message you send will be from that tupper!
- Use "sticky mode" to autoproxy as the last tupper used!
- Turn on autoproxy in a specific server or even channel
- Start a message with \ to disable autoproxy for that message
- Start a message with \\ to clear a stickied tupper until next proxy
Set a log channel to have Tupperbox copy all proxied messages to it.
Ideal for moderators to quickly check what a user has said as a particular tupper. Works with Discord search bar!